Some appliances over time have become an essential part of every household and business. One such appliance is the dishwasher. It provides immense convenience and saves time. Just like everything else, dishwashers have a limited life and will either break down or need to be upgraded. Regardless of the reasons, if you believe it is time for your old dishwasher to go, get in touch with us and we will provide you with our special service of Dishwasher Disposal London and elsewhere right at your doorstep.
Proper disposal of dishwashers
Dishwashers are categorized as a “White Good”, a term referring to all appliances which were traditionally white such as refrigerator units, washing machines, microwave ovens, etc. These white goods require special disposals because many of them have toxic gasses such as Cholorfolorcarbons or expensive resources such as metal & plastic.
If you want to dispose of a white good like a dishwasher, you have to comply with the following acts & regulations
- General rules and regulations for all types of waste governed under the “Waste Management Duty of Care”, Environmental Protection Act 1990.
- Rules and regulations for discarding units that have ozone-depleting gasses under “Removal of ODS” EC regulation 2037/2000.
Rules and regulations regarding disposal of electronics under (WEEE) The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment regulations.
AS EASY AS 1,2,3
The general conditions that apply to dishwasher disposal London and elsewhere in the UK of white goods can be summarized below:
- Classification, separation, and different treatments for hazardous/non-hazardous waste.
- Permits for providing disposal treatment, storage, transport, and disposal of toxic waste.
- The license of operations from the relevant authorities.
Four Reasons to hire us
Licensed removal services
All our staff members and our businesses have the required licenses and certifications for providing disposal & recycling services for dishwashers, washing machines, refrigerators, furniture, and other types of waste.
Our operatives have the necessary experience to deliver the best disposals services. They also possess the necessary licenses for these services and will dispose of, recycle, recover, or re-use dishwashers using the proper methodologies.
Call us for quote
Protecting the environment is our topmost priority, this is why it is not our preference to dump appliances such as dishwashers into landfills. Our operatives will thoroughly check the dishwashers to decide if they can still be used. If they are still found to be useful, our first preference will be to donate them to charitable organizations. In case the only way forward is disposal, our technical staff will recover as many parts as possible. Dishwasher disposal London and elsewhere in the UK will be following environmental laws and regulations.
We have kept our service fee competitive when it comes to the prevailing prices of disposals in the market. We believe in delivering value for money and this is why we have a highly committed team. Compare our prices to any disposal company and you will find ours to be highly affordable.
- Contact us – Whether you are looking for dishwasher recycling or any other type of disposal, all you need to do is get in touch with us. You can call us on our phone line or contact us online through our website. Our representatives are available 24/7, you can call them any time if you need any information.
- Free quote – we will provide you with a free quote for our services if you need them. If you are a commercial entity and your disposal size is large, you can fill out our online form to get an estimate of our services.
- Booking date -We will provide you with a booking date if you accept our quote. The booking date will be issued based on your convenience and schedule.
- Time to Collect – On collection day, our team will drive to your location and collect your dishwasher regardless of how many they are. They will pack and load the dishwasher and say goodbye to you.
- Time to Dispose of- Next step is the disposal of the dishwasher. For dishwasher disposal in London or elsewhere in the UK, our operatives will drive to the recycling station or the disposal site. Parts that could be recovered will be recovered, those which can be recycled will be recycled, in short, and every part will receive the most suitable treatment. If your dishwasher can be donated, it will be delivered to a registered charity organization.