We provide Appliance Disposal London & recycling services to both commercial units and households. Appliance removal includes recycling, re-using, recovering, and disposing of large and small appliances such as freezers, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers, tumble-dryers, microwave ovens, LCDs, CRT TVs, monitors, and many more.
Disposal requirements for appliances
Many appliances are categorized as White goods, based on the historical tradition of manufacturing these appliances in white color. Their disposal requires compliance with safety & legal regulations. For instance, refrigerator units should not be dumped directly into landfills or dumpsites as they contain harmful gasses of the CFC and HCFC classes.
When these gasses are released directly into the atmosphere, they hurt the ozone layer. Many of the appliances we use are made from non-biodegradable plastics and/or expensive metals. The former is again hazardous to the environment while the latter is an expensive and hard-to-get resource. Whether you require Appliance Disposal London or elsewhere in the UK, the below-mentioned directives and regulations were developed.
Environmental Protection Act 1990 pertaining to “Waste Management Duty of Care”, it applies to general waste.
EC regulation 2037/2000.”Removal of ODS”, applies to refrigerator units.
“Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment regulations (WEEE)” applies to electric and electronic waste.
AS EASY AS 1,2,3
Because of the above acts, businesses must ensure:
Classification of hazardous/non-hazardous waste, their separation, and treatment.
Permission for treatment, disposal, transport, and storage of hazardous/toxic waste.
Licensing for providing these services
Reasons to hire us
We are a licensed disposal company and are authorized to provide disposal & recycling services to households and businesses including disposal of electric appliances, white goods, furniture, and other waste material.
Whether it is electronic appliances white goods, furniture, or another type of waste, our operatives have the necessary qualifications, the skills, and the tools to provide effective disposal services, our Appliance Disposal London team will provide you with any disposal services which you may require in London. We have separate disposal teams for every area of the UK.
Call us for quote
The recycling process for electrical appliances requires awareness regarding the harmful effects of some of its components on our surroundings. We do not prefer dumping waste material or appliances in landfills without analysing the type of waste. Our operatives follow the best safety practices to ensure that nothing harmful is directly released into the environment. Many of the parts are re-used, some can be recovered, while others can be recycled. If your appliances can still provide services, we will deliver them to a charity organization.
Our services cost much less than our competitors. Compare our price list to any other disposal company and you will find ours to be highly competitive. Your appliance removal cost will depend on the number of items you want us to dispose of and whether you are a household or a commercial unit.
- Call us – Commercial unit or household, if you are looking to dispose of your appliances, simply get in touch with us. You can call us on our registered number and request the service you require. You can also book an appointment online. We are available around the clock so you can talk to us any time. Our appliance recycling Londonteam is available on call.
- Get a Free Quote – You can request a free quote, usually, prices for single item removals are mentioned on our website, however, if you require large-scale disposal you can ask us for a free quote and we shall provide it to you within 24 hours.
- Appointment date – We will schedule your collection date and time according to your comfort and convenience. You can also request same-day services if you are short of time.
- Collection- Our team will collect all the items to be disposed of from your site on the scheduled date and time. They will pack these things, load them into their van, and head to the nearest recycling, disposal, dumping site. For instance, if you reside in London, then our Appliance Disposal London team will head on to the recycling station nearest to your location in London.
- Good Riddance- Our operatives will identify items that can be recovered, reused, recycled, and disposed of. After the identification, the most suitable treatment will be provided to each item.